Body-Colored Rear-Side Reflectors for the Kia Stinger
RIDICULOUSLY FAST SHIPPING! We ship the same day you order. Often within the hour!
Both sides included. Also known as “side marker delete”. These body-color painted rear reflectors use OEM parts and OEM paint! They’re for off-road use only because, you know, reflectors are there for safety. In any event, they’re painted using the OEM KIA paint.
1. Open hatch
2. Remove center hatch trim piece. Trim is removed by undoing two plastic fasteners on either side and popping out four retaining pins.
3. Unscrew the four screws that hold down trim pieces on inner fender wells.
4. Pop out four retaining pins that hold down side trim pieces.
5. Remove black trim pieces flanking the tail light assemblies.
6. Unscrew tail light and remove assembly.
6a. *Passenger side only* unscrew radio amplifier to gain access to three screws that attach reflectors to body.
7. Pop off OEM reflector.
8. Install aftermarket insert, and screw into place.
9. Reinstall tail light assembly.
10. Reinstall fender liner.
11. Reinstall center trim piece.
Total estimated install time: 90 minutes