Sequential LED Bumper Reflector Lights (2018-2021 Kia Stinger) - PLEASE SEE NOTICE BEFORE PURCHASING
THIS ITEM IS ONLY MADE BY **ONE MANUFACTURER**. THERE IS NO BETTER VERSION. FIRST GENERATION, SECOND GENERATION, THIRD GENERATION - ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS (BULBS DIE).
IT IS OUR SUSPICION THAT THE FOURTH, FIFTH, SIXTH, SEVENTH AND EIGHTH GENERATIONS WILL ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. UNFORTUNATELY, THESE ARE CHEAPLY MADE ITEMS THAT THE MANUFACTURER CHARGES AND ARM, A LEG, AND A LIVER FOR.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THIS ITEM. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHO KNOWS? MAYBE **YOU** WILL BE THE LUCKY ONE!
- Make your Stinger stand out with these brand new custom Sequential LED Bumper Reflector Lights
- Acts as a turn signal and will blink in the direction you’re signaling to turn
- Sold as a set including both left and right side bumper reflectors
- The lights are RED - not amber as they may appear in the photos
- LEDs are pre-installed into the OEM factory bumper reflectors
- Easy to install, but professional installation is recommended
- Lights up for parking lights, brake lights, and turn signals
- Manufactured in South Korea using high quality LEDs
- Direct factory 1:1 replacement bumper reflectors
If the wires on your unit are different colors than the install video above, the best way would be to test the wires using a 12V source, which you can do using the battery, or a 12V household battery. If not, the turn signal and ground wire will be pretty obvious, as you only need to follow the wires leading to the turn signal in the tail lights. The black one will be the ground. For the parking and brake, of the three wires going to the brake light, the red will most likely be the brake. But again, it's always best to test the wires.
Wires: Black (ground), Red (brake), Green (running), Yellow (signal)